Canterbury Supplier of Access ATVs
Access Motor manufacture the biggest selling ATVs in the UK and have developed a range of ATVs to withstand NZ farming conditions.
Highfield Machinery is proud to be the local supplier of Access ATVs in Canterbury area. These ATV’s are top sellers in the UK under the name Apache and in other European countries they are called Triton.
Made in Taiwan (like many of the top brands in recent years) these 4×4′s are made to high quality EEC Standards (European Standards) so are a great alternative to the high priced Japanese manufacturers, and the high maintenance Chinese brands.
The 15-year-old Access factory in Taiwan is a modern, forward thinking, highly professional operation and they are working hard to develop a strong relationship with New Zealand. Access ATV’s have a 1 year factory warranty and we carry a full parts inventory. Access has been tested on New Zealand farms now for 2.5 years and with positive results.
The stunning red Access AX700 2014 is now only $9,995 incl. GST.
(special price until stock runs out) Usually $11,995 incl. GST.
Access AX700 Specifications
- Lightweight alloy, liquid cooled single cylinder four stroke engine fed by a Bosch fuel injection system producing 35KW/54NM @5000RPM
- Bosch electronic fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in any condition
- Automatic transmission with High/Low/Neutral/Reverse
- CVT Drive system with engine braking
- Twin headlights with LED daytime lights
- 12 inch Alloy wheels fitted with 6ply 25 inch tyres
- Four wheel wave disc brakes with braided lines
- Centrifugal clutch = reduced belt wear
- Durable Ceramic-composite cylinder liners; forged piston which is light and strong
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help prevent belt from slipping
- High-capacity aluminium radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency
- 3 Ways locking lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD – all with the simple push of a button
- Override button
- Electric starting with disc torque-limiting damper assembly
- Full independent long-travel four-wheel suspension and five-way preload-adjustable shocks
- LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, hour meter, transmission position, fuel injection information, high RPM warning indication, 4WD status, Diff Lock Indicator, fuel gauge, gear indicator
- Anti-thief locking system
- LED braking light
- Front and rear racks with durable wrinkle paint finish
- Waterproof storage
- Non-slip seat pad, large seat
- Lower seat height
- Full-length aluminium skid plate
- Optional Extras: Tuff seat cover, Dog mat, Waltex Box, Mud Flaps, Hot grips
Contact us today for more information.